People keep asking me what my favourite products are or which products I would recommend. So I thought I would put together a list of my top 5 products from our selection of lovely brands over the last few months.
1. It has to be the gorgeous Baby Bunny and Baby Teddy Bear Sets. I spotted these gorgeous outfits on Instagram and I instantly knew I had to sell them on our website. They are so adorable and really make me want a newborn again. These gorgeous sets are hand knitted with super soft alpaca yarn by the wonderful people at Plush Knit and Co. They make a fantastic baby shower gift as they are a whimsical novelty outfit perfect for baby's first photo shoot, a little different to other gifts.
2. The Arrow Harem Pants have always been a favourite of mine. I just love the neutral warm colours and think they really suit both boys and girls. They are hand made by the lovely Jasmine at EarthSoul clothing. Jasmine is a full time mum and self-taught seamstress who makes ethically sourced baby and toddler clothing. The cotton-spandex fabric is super soft and stretchy making the pants comfy and ideal for little ones on the go. Even though they are light coloured they wash brilliantly. Hugo hasn't managed to stain them despite wearing them to nursery every week.
3. Dubi Bunny shoes are a big favourite of mine. Boumy Footwear have a fantastic range of on-trend shoes for little feet. They are hand made with quality non-toxic leather. The Dubi Bunny shoes are pale grey which seem to go with every outfit. Hugo wears them everyday for nursery and because they are made with such good quality materials they have worn really well and haven't scuffed one bit. The soft leather is comfy and breathable which makes them ideal for your little one's first pair of shoes. The 6-12 months shoes come with a soft fabric sole for little ones who are just finding their feet or cruising. Whereas the 12-18 months shoes come with a thin rubber sole, perfect for little ones on the go. The whole Boumy range is on sale for as little as £25 until the end of July!
4. Mint Flamingo Bodysuit. We have recently welcomed our newest brand Tao & Friends to our collection. It's been really nice to add some vibrant products to our website. Tao & Friends offer fun and colourful animal printed clothing, all of their clothing is 100% organic cotton and they donate 1 Euro from every purchase to a children's charity. I love the flamingo bodysuit as I think the mint and pink of the flamingos really complements Hugo's pale skin tone. Hugo wore the Flamingo bodysuit on a recent family day out to a local farm where we had fun picking our own strawberries. The bodysuit was nice and light to keep Hugo cool on a warm summer day. The bodysuit looked so cute paired with some grey shorts and Dubi Bunny shoes. As you can imagine an afternoon picking strawberries results in a muddy and pink stained outfit. This product washed beautifully and the strawberry stains lifted out with ease. 100% organic cotton wears and washes much better than ordinary cotton making them last much longer, thankfully allowing for little one's to have fun and get mucky with no worries.
5. Last but certainly not least, the Summer Bloomers. These are gorgeous frilly shorts made by Dutch designer House of Jamie who make beautifully simplistic eco-friendly clothing. The Summer Bloomers are light and comfy making them the ideal choice for summer. They pair beautifully with almost any top but particularly with the Ruffled Bodysuit in snow white, also by House of Jamie. That would have to be my favourite outfit if I had a girl. Hugo's cousin, Isla, turned one recently and looks absolutely adorable in the Summer Bloomers that she received for her Birthday.
Let us know what your favourite products are from Hugo & Me. We love getting feedback from our customers. Comment below with your favourite products and if you upload and image of your little one in it we'll share it on our Instagram :).
Shop My Top 5 Picks